6th Form Expectations of all students
As well as appreciating your rights and opportunities, it is important that you have a clear understanding of our requirements and expectations, which will enable you to make a success of your time with us. We therefore expect that you will:
- Accept responsibility for your learning and academic progress with the support of your Personal Tutor and Subject Tutors.
- Complete all set work to your best ability and by the required date, as well as giving appropriate time to background study, wider research and examination revision.
- Attend punctually all designated activities and explain any absences.
- Maintain an acceptable, courteous standard of behaviour at School and while engaged in activities associated with the School.
- Ensure that your own behaviour and attitude never have a detrimental effect on the academic progress of other students.
- Follow the School’s Equality, Diversity & Opportunity Policy with regard to all students, members of staff and School visitors.
- Abide by the School policies including those on Health and Safety, Illegal Substances, Smoking and Consumption of Alcohol and never knowingly endanger the health and physical well-being of others.
- Respect and thus help to maintain the condition of the School buildings, property and general environment and accept your responsibility to help keep the School clean and tidy.
- Abide by any Code of Conduct issued during a 6th Form trip or visit.
- Follow any instructions and guidelines issued by the School. Including those within this Student Charter and Handbook and within the Learning Agreement students commit to upon Enrolment (or late Enrolment) in September.